Do It! MARKETING: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
Do It! MARKETING: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition3.6 10 5 Scritto da: David Newman Letto da: David Newman
But these days, with so many new ways to reach customers and clients -- and only so much time in the day -- it's hard to know where to start. Should you be using social media? Email? Blogs? Video? SEO?
Small business marketing doesn't have to be a mystery. It's just a series of simple decisions (and the action steps to implement those decisions) that will help you regain the clarity, confidence, and control you need to succeed.
Do It! Marketing is an encouraging kick in the pants that will reignite your marketing mojo. The underlying premise is that "only action creates results."
Packed with do-this-now ideas to attract, engage, and win more customers and clients, this no-nonsense audiobook reveals how to:
• Avoid blah, blah, blah marketing
• Use magnetic marketing strategies that pull (not push) qualified prospects into your world
• Get noticed using the power of 3PR
• Position yourself as the go-to expert in your field
• Become the obvious choice by building your Thought Leadership Platform
• Do social media right
• Zero in on your customers' pain/gain factors
• Learn to speak prospect language about prospect problems
• Generate a steady stream of referrals
• Identify and focus on high-payoff marketing activities
• Gain clarity, confidence and control so you sell more - more easily and more often
• Cultivate and leverage enthusiastic advocates
• And more
Più informazioniEditore: Gildan Media
Durata: 8H 10Min