I Don't Have a Thing to Wear: The Psychology of Your Closet
I Don't Have a Thing to Wear: The Psychology of Your Closet0 0 5 Scritto da: Judie Taggart, Jackie Walker
"I DON'T HAVE A THING TO WEAR!"
Stop the material madness! Let two top fashion experts show you what's really hiding in your closet: a true reflection of your inner self. Now you can
• understand your attitudes and beliefs about clothes and shopping
• dress for your real life -- not the past or the future
• identify your fashion persona (hint: it's not what you think!)
• avoid impulse buys and other shopping traps
• make every item in your closet work for you!
Practical and fun, with revealing quizzes and other great tools, I Don't Have A Thing To Wear sheds light on the darkest corners of the closet -- and lets you shine!
Più informazioniEditore: Gallery Books