Simple Skin Beauty: Every Woman's Guide to a Lifetime of Healthy, Gorgeous Skin
Simple Skin Beauty: Every Woman's Guide to a Lifetime of Healthy, Gorgeous Skin1 2 5 Scritto da: Ellen Marmur
Dr. Ellen Marmur, a world-renowned New York City dermatologist, is ready to answer your questions with this comprehensive, cutting-edge guide to healthy, beautiful skin. Each day in Dr. Marmur's practice, she hears the same questions again and again from so many patients. "What's the best investment against aging?" "Will this cream make my wrinkles go away?" "What does a cancerous spot look like?"
A busy mother of four, Dr. Marmur knows women don't have the time or money to waste on products or procedures that are costly and ineffective. As a skin cancer surgeon -- and a skin cancer survivor herself -- she has treated thousands of patients confused about sun protection, cosmeceuticals, and antiaging procedures. This is what inspired her to write this book. In a refreshingly accessible way, Dr. Marmur explains that it doesn't have to be so difficult for women to get great skin or so expensive to maintain it.
In fact, Dr. Marmur believes that to obtain gorgeous, healthy skin you need just three basic skin care essentials. And she gives you the know-how to adjust your regimen to treat issues like acne breakouts, dry skin, wrinkles, and more. With Dr. Marmur's passionate expertise and simple, inspired solutions, Simple Skin Beauty is the definitive go-to skin care guide for women of all ages.
Simple Skin Beauty has the answers to your most pressing skin care questions, such as:
• What's the difference between sunblock and sunscreen, and which ingredients are the best?
• Will drinking a lot of water make my skin look better?
• What is the best facial cleanser and moisturizer for my skin?
• What, besides plastic surgery, can help my sagging neck?
• How do I know if this freckle is skin cancer?
• Which antiaging products truly work?
• What should I ask my dermatologist if I'm considering Botox, fillers, lasers, or other procedures?
Più informazioniEditore: Atria Books