Oh My Dog: How to Choose, Train, Groom, Nurture, Feed, and Care for Your New Best Friend
Oh My Dog: How to Choose, Train, Groom, Nurture, Feed, and Care for Your New Best Friend0 0 5 Scritto da: Kristina Grish, Beth Ostrosky Stern
Owning a dog is one of life’s great joys, but sometimes the challenges it brings can make even the most devoted dog lovers panic, throw up their hands, or feel completely overwhelmed. Before you get to the end of your leash, turn to this friendly and relatable reference that’s the next best thing to talking to a dog-owning friend who's seen it all.
In Oh My Dog, animal rights activist Beth Ostrosky Stern has compiled tips and invaluable advice from experts—and from her own experience as dogowner—to sooth concerns, answer questions big and small, and help you and your dog get the most out of your relationship. From the moment you even consider getting a dog, to caring for your old friend when his puppy years are far behind him, Oh My Dog covers every angle of dog ownership, including:
• Which breeds would be good match for me?
• What do I look for in a vet?
• How do I make sure our first night together is as stress-free as possible?
• What activities will help me bond with my dog?
• Is my dog showing sign of illness?
• What should I know before I head to a doggie day care or park?
• How do I read pet food labels?
• What should I do in an emergency?
Choc full of informative side bars, questionnaires, to-do lists, and much, much more, Oh My Dog is the answer-filled field guide for anybody who owns a dog or is considering getting one.
Beth Ostrosky Stern
Più informazioniEditore: Gallery Books