Parenting: A Crash Course in Stress Free Parenting
Parenting: A Crash Course in Stress Free Parenting3,44 9 5 Scritto da: Paul J. Karp Letto da: Matt Montanez
Do you need to find new ways to do things and cope with your growing child?
This book will get you there, one step at a time!
Parenting is hard work, of that there is no doubt. Dealing with the myriad issues that come with having a young family is about as challenging as any high pressure job you are likely to find. At times there can seem to be no way of coping, but there are answers.
Inside the pages of Parenting: A Crash Course in Stress Free Parenting, you will discover useful tricks and advice that will help you to cope with being a parent and your child’s formative years, including:
- Chores Can Help Your Child Learn about Teamwork and a Strong Work Ethic
- Chart Your Child's Accomplishments with a Chore Chart
- Help Your Child Kick the Thumb Sucking Habit
- Hobbies are Healthy
- Interrupt Your Child's Interruption Habit
- Productive and Positive Potty Training
- Providing a Safe and Secure Home for Your Child
- Tactics for Tackling a Toddler's Temper Tantrum
Don’t let the fun of being a parent be taken away just because there are moments of stress and difficulty.
Let Parenting: A Crash Course in Stress Free Parenting shoulder some of the burden and show you how you can make it easier on yourself!
Più informazioniEditore: Author's Republic
Durata: 1H 43Min