Learning How To Learn: An Effective Guide to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive
Learning How To Learn: An Effective Guide to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive3,25 8 5 Scritto da: Barry M Proby Letto da: Matt Montanez
Are you pushed for time and need an efficient and useful method that will give you results?
This book will help you do it!
Millions of people study for exams every year and as competition increases so does the complexity of studying. When you add to the long hours of cramming, distractions, procrastination, fatigue and a hundred other barriers to your success, it’s no wonder some people need help.
In this book, Learning How To Learn: An Effective Guide to Learn Faster, Remember More and be More Productive, you will find chapters that cover:
- Understanding the Motivation for Studying
- Study More with Proper Time Management
- How to Eliminate Distractions and Keep Focus
- Getting More Rest, Not Lazy
- Simple Ways to Stop Procrastination
- Memorize Important Information for Better Results
- Using Flash Cards for Accelerated Learning
- Prioritize Your Studies and Retire Yourself from Too Many Social Activities
Once you have mastered the secrets of Learning How To Learn you’ll be amazed at how quickly the results flow and how much easier it will be to pass exams.
Get a copy now and make sure you become better at studying!
Più informazioniEditore: Author's Republic