The Top 1%: Habits, Attitudes & Strategies For Exceptional Success
The Top 1%: Habits, Attitudes & Strategies For Exceptional Success5 1 5 Scritto da: Dan Strutzel
Yet, the paradox is that the vast majority of people in America strive every day to become part of that 1%. Why is this? Because most people intuitively understand that the picture of the 1% is largely incorrect at worst, or incomplete at the very least. So, is much of what we've been told about the 1% incorrect? Is there another reality about the 1% that has not been told by the media? And, should you and I aspire to be part of The Top 1%? The answers to these questions are an unqualified "yes".
In this compelling book, personal development expert and researcher Dan Strutzel will give you a completely new and ultimately inspiring view of this income class. And, best of all, he will outline the specific things you need to do to become a proud member of The Top 1%.
– The most popular myths and the "hidden truths" of The Top 1%
– Why "average is over" and striving for the Top 1% should be everyone's goal—regardless of whether you ever reach that goal
– The 12 qualities that The Top 1% have in common
– How to develop an "owner's mentality," not a "consumers mentality"
– Why you don't "get" your dream job, you "create" it
– Why traditional goal setting concepts no longer make sense - and will not get you to the top 1%
– Why you should focus on value and equity, and not on income
– Why the 1% and the 99% need each other to achieve the greatest level of success and happiness
After reading this book, you'll not only have a road map for joining The Top 1%, you'll emerge more inspired and excited about your future and the future of our society.
Più informazioniEditore: G&D Media