Artful Assertiveness Skills for Women
Artful Assertiveness Skills for Women3.78 9 5 Autor: Margaret Nash Narrador: Margaret Nash
Are you tired of being ignored, not taken seriously, feeling like a victim, and saying yes when you want to say no?
Instead, would you like to know how to get your way, be listened to, and handle every situation with calm assurance and authority?
You need to listen to this book!
• Learn how to say no, artfully and effectively without anyone getting upset.
• Define and protect your boundaries without anyone noticing.
• Project a calm, confident energy that will make the Dog Whisperer jealous.
• Shut down bullies and passive-aggressive, catty types with style and wit.
• Learn the body language that will ensure you are listened to and taken seriously.
• Discover how to keep yourself safe both physically and emotionally.
You will absolutely adore the feeling of stepping into your power. It’s a trip!
About the author
Margaret Nash, Life-Coach, Business Trainer, NLP Master Practitioner, self-help writer, aging brat, hippie at heart… shares her experience with clients, family, friends, dogs and cats, honing her assertiveness skills. (OK, she totally failed with the cats.)
She grew up in the States, lived in England for several decades, and now resides in San Miguel de Allende, a lovely, artistic, alternative haven in the central highlands of Mexico.
She has been a successful practicing NLP coach and trainer for nearly 20 years. She enjoys her semi-retirement.
Duración: 3H 8M
Ten siempre un buen libro para escuchar o leer cuando y como quieras.
¡Lee y escucha tantos libros como quieras! Descarga los audiolibros para escuchar completos en modo sin conexión, cambia tu selección cuantas veces lo desees, elige una historia para tus hijos o descubre libros que normalmente no escucharías. Storytel es la mejor experiencia de lectura que puedes tener.
Descarga la app y prueba Storytel gratis.Prueba gratis 14 días