- 17 Reseñas
- No ficción
Instant Anger ManagementAutor: The INSTANT-Series Narrador: The INSTANT-Series Audiolibro
How to Control Anger Instantly!
Since you are reading this, you probably have some anger issues affecting you. Take for instances...
* You are driving late to work, and somebody cuts you off, driving slowly in front of you.
* You are trying to talk, and somebody keeps interrupting you, taking away your spotlight.
* You are working, and somebody keeps bothering you, making you lose your train of focus with your already overdue work.
What is your automatic reaction? Anger is a natural go-to response, and your anger may even be justified. Who doesn't want to lash out that idiot who spilled coffee on someone's brand new favorite outfit by immediate default...yet then they try to hold back that anger?
The problem is when anger is constantly easily triggered or can't be contained. You may think anger makes you tough, but by being angry all the time, deep down there is something bothering you - either out of fear so it acts as a shield or harboring deep emotional pain from the past because of someone or something.
The sad part is...your anger not only affects you, but everyone around you. If you don't control this vicious cycle, not only can you end up regretting it, but end up hurting yourself and those closest to you.
The good news is, anger is an emotion, and like any emotion...it can be controlled.
Within "Instant Anger Management":
* How to quickly get rid with of your anger as soon as it happens with instant anger management techniques.
* How to uncover the root of the anger problems so you know where the real issues lie to finally unburden yourself.
* How to control your anger with preventive measurements the moment it is about to appear, so you won't regret it afterward.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to dealing with anger.
...and much more.
Don't let anger control you; let your anger be controlled by YOU. Take back your life and feel the joy it has to offer, not the anger that holds you back.