Successful Self-Publishing5.0 1 5 Schrijver: Joanna Penn Voorlezer: Joanna Penn
There are thousands of new books being published every day, but many self-published books quickly sink to the bottom of the pile. Many authors are frustrated because there are so many options for self-publishing, and they don't know which one to choose or what will be best for their book. Others spend thousands of dollars to publish and end up broken-hearted with the result.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
I've spent the last ten years self-publishing bestselling fiction and non-fiction books and in 2011, I left my day job to become a full-time author entrepreneur. I've made lots of mistakes along the way, but through the process of self-publishing 27 books, I've learned the most effective way to publish and market your books. In this book, I'll share everything with you.
The book includes:
- What you need to know before you self-publish
- Why self-publishing an ebook is a good idea
- How to format an ebook
- Exclusivity and going direct
- How to self-publish an ebook
- Why self-publish a print book
- Print-on-demand will change your life
- What you need to know before you print
- How to self-publish a print book
- What to do if you want help with the publishing process
- How to self-publish an audiobook
- After self-publishing
- How much does it cost to self-publish?
- How do you get paid when you self-publish?
- Book marketing principles
- How to market fiction
- How to market non-fiction
Plus, links to more useful resources.
If you're ready to successfully self-publish, then download a sample or buy now.
Meer info over het audioboek:Uitgeverij: Curl Up Press
Lengte: 2U 41M
Altijd een goed boek bij je – luister waar en wanneer je wilt
Luister naar zoveel boeken als je maar wilt! Bewaar onbeperkt boeken offline zodat je ook zonder internet kunt luisteren. Probeer eens die nieuwe thriller en als die niet bevalt, probeer gewoon een ander boek! Met Storytel heb je altijd duizenden verhalen bij je.Maak hier je account aan