Extraordinary global creations from the chef of Michelin-starred Junoon!
Aliya LeeKong, one of New York City's top culinary innovators, has traveled the world to fulfill her passion to translate global flavors into accessible, delicious meals for you to cook at home. In this book, she transports you to faraway lands with more than 100 recipes inspired by both familiar and traditional Western recipes and the cultures she's visited during her culinary journeys. You will also learn the fascinating stories behind many of these globally inspired dishes and her simple techniques for mouthwatering recipes like:
• Harissa and cheese-stuffed fried olives
• Israeli couscous salad with lemon, fennel, and basil
• Kenyan coconut-coriander chicken
• Honey-braised lamb shanks with butternut squash and apples
• Mexican chocolate loaf cake
Whether you're a culinary adventurer or a weeknight cook looking to spice up you repertoire, Exotic Table will take you on an unforgettable tour around the world--without leaving your kitchen.