Who Do You Think You Are?
Who Do You Think You Are?0 0 5 Author: Alice Harman
After a science-based exploration to establish what exactly personality is and the different ways it can be measured, test yourself to discover your personality types and traits, intelligence, creativity, unconscious, and most importantly, whether you are more like a pizza or a salad. Each chapter begins with a discussion based on modern psychology that sorts out the fact and fiction behind the different tests. Find out:
• Which of the four ancient Greek humours is most dominant in your personality (If you’re a great listener and avoid arguments, you might be Phlegmatic.)
• How you prefer to think and learn with the Left Brain–Right Brain Quiz
• How impulsive you are with the Barratt Impulsiveness Test
• How much you enjoy new objects and experiences with the Neophilia Quiz
• How your abstract reasoning skills measure up with the Culture Fair IQ Test (You’ll have a chance to test yourself in a few different areas of intelligence to find out where your strengths lie!)
After taking all these intriguing tests, you might just want to become a psychologist! A section at the back describes the different jobs psychologists do and provides resources for more information on the field.
Have a blast learning more about yourself and the field of psychology with this brightly illustrated quiz book!
More info about the ebookPublisher: Wide Eyed Editions
Discover Singapore's largest library of audiobooks and e-books available through unlimited subscription
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books simultaneously, switch to kids mode, or try out a book that you never thought you would. Discover the best book experience you'd ever have.Start your 14 days free trial