Real Estate Investing For Beginners In 2020
Real Estate Investing For Beginners In 20200 0 5 Author: Michael Cooper Narrator: Mike Wayne, Anthony Mcmill
In this audiobook you’ll learn:
• Myths about money and investing that hold people back and how to develop the mindset of a millionaire investor
• How to develop sound criteria for identifying great real estate investment opportunities
• How to get your spouse on board with real estate investing
• Many unique property types you can invest in today
• Eleven powerful strategies for building wealth through real estate
• A lot of tested methods for finding great real estate deals
• How to determine what type of rental to buy
• How to get a great deal on properties
• How to finance rentals, even if you have more than 4 or more than 10
• How to invest in rentals with less cash
• How to repair and maintain properties
• How to manage rentals or find a property manager
• What are the best exit strategies
Real Estate Investing for Beginners in 2020 is about you and your money. It's about your financial potential. It's about discovering the millionaire investor in you.
If you would like to use the stock market to retire very comfortably and to be your own boss by investing in the stock market, then the rules in this audiobook will help you achieve those goals and more!
You will thank yourself later for choosing to listen to this audiobook.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Author's Republic
Length: 3H 26Min
Discover Singapore's largest library of audiobooks and e-books available through unlimited subscription
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books simultaneously, switch to kids mode, or try out a book that you never thought you would. Discover the best book experience you'd ever have.Start your 14 days free trial