Protection and Reversal Magick
Protection and Reversal Magick3.6 5 5 Author: Jason Miller Narrator: Terrence Bayes
All people, witches or not, are susceptible to these attacks. The difference: witches and magicians can do something about it. Now you can too.
Protection & Reversal Magick is a complete how-to manual on preventing, defending, and reversing magickal attacks of any kind. You will learn to:
● Set up early-warning systems.
● Appease angry spirits through offerings.
● Perform daily banishings and make amulets that will prevent most attacks.
● Make magickal "decoys" to absorb attacks against you.
● Summon guardian spirits or gods for help.
● Bind, confuse, or expel a persistent enemy who will not leave you be.
These techniques aren't just for Wiccans, either, but for ceremonial magicians, rootdoctors, witches, and anyone else who puts magick to a practical use.
Like the cunning men and women of old, now you can defend yourself and your loved ones against even the strongest attacks!
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Tantor Audio
Length: 5H 33Min
Discover Singapore's largest library of audiobooks and e-books available through unlimited subscription
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books simultaneously, switch to kids mode, or try out a book that you never thought you would. Discover the best book experience you'd ever have.Start your 14 days free trial