You Are Enough
You Are Enough2.33 3 5 Author: Jen Petro-Roy Narrator: Suzie Althens
You Are Enough answers questions like these:
• What are eating disorders?
• What types of treatment are available for eating disorders?
• What is anxiety?
• How can you relax?
• What is cognitive reframing?
• Why are measurements like BMI flawed and arbitrary?
• What is imposter syndrome?
• How do our role models affect us?
• How do you deal with body changes? . . . just to name a few.
Many eating-disorder books are written in a way that leaves many people out of the eating-disorder conversation, but this book is written with a special eye to inclusivity so that people of any gender, socioeconomic group, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or chronic illness can benefit.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Dreamscape Media, LLC
Length: 6H 1Min
Discover Singapore's largest library of audiobooks and e-books available through unlimited subscription
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books simultaneously, switch to kids mode, or try out a book that you never thought you would. Discover the best book experience you'd ever have.Start your 14 days free trial