- Não avaliados
- Religião & Espiritualidade
- 11H 46min
Can You Still Trust God?: What Happens When You Choose to BelieveAutor: Charles F. Stanley Narrador: Henry O. Arnold Audiobook
When things are going your way, trusting the Lord is easy. But when painful trials, unmet needs, or lost dreams assail, do you wonder if God can still be trusted? What do you do when facing a challenge that seems insurmountable? Do you believe God can be trusted? In Can You Still Trust God?, Dr. Charles Stanley reveals three essential beliefs for trusting God:
• God is perfect in His love.
• God is infinite in wisdom.
• God is absolutely sovereign.
Can You Still Trust God? is a message of:
• hope for anyone struggling to reconcile the suffering and turmoil in the world with a loving God.
• truth for pastors, ministers, and Bible study leaders searching for a resource to teach their communities about God’s promises and how to deepen trust in Him.
Even when you cannot understand why God would allow certain situations to occur, these core beliefs form the basis for trusting Him. Your ability to receive the blessings God has for you is determined by the degree to which these wise truths are embedded in your soul.