Are you shy? Do you feel that your conversations tend to be awkward? Do you want to change and improve your social skills, but you don’t know how, right? Well, you are not alone.
Millions of people struggle and find it hard to be social. The good news is that being social is a learned skill and you have the ability and power to transform into a confident individual. Take a look around you and realize that you can become socially comfortable like everyone else once you conquer your fears that hold you back and by applying what you will learn in this book.
In this book, you will learn:
• Insights into your struggles and behaviors
• Ways to make great impressions
• Steps to improve your emotional intelligence
• Tips on building rapport with others
• The importance of listening to others and ask questions
• Ways to respond appropriately
• Steps to harness your persuasive power
• Methods to develop solid communication skills
• Social skills needed for job interviews
• And so much more...