- 10 Évaluations
- Économie et commerce
How to Become a Lean Leader: Lean Project Management Volume 2Auteur: Introbooks Team, Can Akdeniz Narrateur: David Willams Livre audio
In this book we’ll be looking at the power of lean leadership and what it can do for you. You may want to move towards becoming a lean leader yourself, or have a desire to implement lean practices among your management team. Whatever the reason, this guide will help you get started.
But what is exactly is ‘Lean Leadership’? And what is a ‘Lean Leader’? What makes a ‘Lean Leader’ different from a ‘normal’ leader? These are just some of the questions we’ll be answering within this book. We also want you to:
- Understand the variables and factors that comprise a lean leadership style
- Identify the main differences between management and leadership styles and behaviours and why going lean could change your business for the better
- Recognise that lean principles can be applied to any size business within any industry
- Learn how to recognize the characteristics of lean leaders
- How to harness the power of lean and apply lean leadership techniques to your business
By the time you’ve finished, you’ll have a solid understanding of lean leadership principles, the characteristics that make up an effective lean leader, and how to successfully apply lean leadership techniques to all areas of your business.