Start Your Farm: The Authoritative Guide to Becoming a Sustainable 21st Century Farm
Start Your Farm: The Authoritative Guide to Becoming a Sustainable 21st Century Farm4.11 18 5 Author: Ellen Polishuk, Forrest Pritchard Narrator: Coleen Marlo, Stephen Bel Davies
- Why be a farmer in the 21st century? Do you have what it takes?
- What does sustainable really mean, and how can a small (as little as one acre) to midsize farm survive alongside commodity-scale agriculture?
- How do you access education, land, and other needs with limited capital?
- How can you reap an actual profit, including a return on land investment?
- How do you build connections with employees, colleagues, and customers?
- At the end of the day, how do you measure success? (Hint: Cash your lifestyle paycheck.)
More than a practical guide, Start Your Farm is a hopeful call to action for anyone who aspires to grow wholesome, environmentally sustainable food for a living. Take it from Forrest Pritchard and Ellen Polishuk: Making this dream a reality is not for the faint of heart, but it's well within reach-and there's no greater satisfaction under the sun!
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Tantor Audio
Length: 9H 1Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days