- 58 Valoraciones
- Crecimiento personal
- 4H 12M
30 Days - Change your habits, Change your life: A couple of simple steps every day to create the life you wantAutor: Marc Reklau Narrador: Derek Doepker Audiolibro
Have you ever asked yourself why some people seem to get everything easily and others don't?
Everything you have in your life today is a direct result of your thoughts, beliefs, and expectations. Nothing happens "just because".
Find out how to take control of your life and how a couple of small steps every day can change everything. 30 Days is not just a book that you listen to. To make it work, you have to work and do the exercises it proposes consistently over time.
In this simple, fast-paced audiobook, you will be learning what it takes to create the life you want. 30 Days is for people who are struggling, wanting to change their lives, but they feel powerless and think change comes from the outside. They also keep doing the same things over and over expecting a different result, which Albert Einstein considered to be the purest form of insanity.
If you want to change your life, you have to change your habits and start doing small things differently every day. Discover your enormous potential and:
• Stop being a victim of circumstances
• Stop suffering and start creating the life you want
• Improve your self-confidence
• Improve your relationship with your spouse, colleagues, boss, etc.
30 Days is based on science, neuroscience, positive psychology, and real-life examples. Don't believe a word I say! Try it out for yourself. You already know everything that you will see in the book, but you have to put it into action. Some of the benefits that working through the book can bring you:
• Fall in love with the most important person in your life - you
• Lose your fear of your emotions and learn to manage them
• Become wealthier, healthier, and happier
• Find the job of your dreams
• Start your own business
• Have an extraordinary life