- No valorado
- No ficción
- 2H 27M
HowExpert Guide to Becoming a Country Singer-Songwriter: 101 Lessons to Become a Country Singer-Songwriter From A to ZAutor: HowExpert, Caroline Watkins Narrador: Mark Dannells Audiolibro
Do you want to become the next star country music singer-songwriter but don’t know where to start? Congratulations, you’ve come to the right place! This HowExpert guide contains everything you need to know.
Written by country music singer-songwriter Caroline Watkins, this guide goes into detail on every topic you need to understand in order to make it big in the country music industry. In this guide, you’ll find information such as:
• How to write a commercial country song
• How to get ideas to start a song
• How to put on a great country live performance
• How to find the right producer to record your songs
• Who to make connections with in order to further your career
• The best ways to connect with fans on social media
• The best ways to build a fanbase without a record or publishing deal
• How to get a record deal
• How to get a publishing deal
• Who to need on your professional team
• The best places to book shows to build a country fanbase
• How to appeal to country music fans
• How to find the perfect band
And so much more! You’ll also find breakdowns and explanations of the expert’s songs and how she and her cowriters wrote them, with tips on how to incorporate their techniques into your own songs. And in addition, at the end of each chapter, you’ll find an expert Q & A, where you’ll find the most common questions and answers about the country music industry. If you want to have a career in the country music industry, this book is for you!
HowExpert publishes quick 'how to' guides on all topics from A to Z by everyday experts.