The Life-Changing Power of Gratitude: 7 Simple Exercises that will Change Your Life for the Better. Includes a 3 Month Gratitude Journal.Autor: Marc Reklau Libro electrónico
Do you want to become happier, healthier, and wealthier?
Do you want to turn yourself into a magnet for everything you desire, including money, opportunities, and people?
Do you want to enjoy your life more and feel better every day?
In his book “The Life-Changing Power of Gratitude” international bestselling author Marc Reklau reveals the scientifically proven benefits of gratitude. Gratitude is considered the single best - and most impactful - interventionof the science of positive psychology. When we are cultivating gratitude, we change the way we feel which changes the way we act, and hence our results.
Being grateful for everything you have in life and even the things you don’t have yet will change everything. The more grateful you become, the better your life will get. There are so many reasons to be thankful. Unfortunately, many of us forget about them because we are so busy doing other things all the time.
You will learn seven simple exercises that will help you to reap the scientifically-proven benefits of gratitude like being happier, sleeping better, getting rid of headaches and anxiety, and much more.
The Life-Changing Power of Gratitude will give you the tools you need to achieve the happiness, health, and wealth you have always desired. Gratitude recharges you with energy, boosts your self-worth, and is directly linked to physical and mental well-being. It leads you directly to happiness and is the best antidote to anger, envy, and resentment.
In this simple book, you will learn:
- That gratitude is a choice and how to choose it mindfully every day in five minutes or less
- How to start feeling gratitude in your life in a real and simple way
- Exactly when and how to practice gratitude to achieve maximum results and benefits
- How to get in a state of gratitude - even when you think you have absolutely nothing to be grateful for
- Why gratitude is the best antidote against anger, sadness, envy, and other painful emotions
- How gratitude impacts your relationships positively
- How to be grateful even in hard times
- What you can be grateful for in YOUR life
- How to boost the effects of gratitude even more
…and much more…
The attitude of gratitude can make the difference between loving and hating your job. Between a happy marriage and divorce. Between a great social life or sitting at home alone. Don’t get fooled by the simplicity of the exercises. They are truly life-changing.
And the best is: You can start small. These small changes over time will cause significant, measurable results. Apply the advice of this book, and your life will never be the same. The benefits are countless, and the results will show everywhere.
Download your copy today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of this page!