Emotional Intelligence: The art of reading people, managing your emotions, and building self-confidence. Learn how to stop overthinking, overcome negativity, raise EQ, and improve emotional agility
Emotional Intelligence: The art of reading people, managing your emotions, and building self-confidence. Learn how to stop overthinking, overcome negativity, raise EQ, and improve emotional agility3.5 8 5 Author: Peter Rajon Narrator: Jason Belvill
This bundle of books will help you better understand yourself and others for deeper and happier relationships. It teaches you to develop your emotional intelligence.
Emotional intelligence is the ability to recognize your feelings, understand the message they carry and realize how they influence people around you. It also involves the perception of others, in all their ways of expression, verbal, and non-verbal. When you understand how they feel, you will automatically tune in to their mental frequency and manage relationships more effectively. To increase your emotional intelligence, it’s also important to declutter your brain from negative thoughts and dysfunctional patterns of interpretation of reality. A clear mind makes it possible to observe one's emotions, manage them, and recognize how they interact with others.
This bundle includes:
- How to analyze people: a handbook on understanding human behavior, personality types, and how to manage emotioùns, to influence and interact with others effectively.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy made simple: a simple guide to freedom your brain from negativity and overthinking.
In this bundle, You will learn:
• the secrets of body language
• the most effective techniques for reading people and for influencing them
• how to guess if they’re lying to you
• how to become aware of your emotions and improve your emotional intelligence
• how to retrain your mind to overcome your negative mental pattern
• how to build deeper relationships and put yourself in other’s shoes.
If you think this topic is too complicated for you, you’ll find here a simple approach that will guide you step by step on the way to a better knowledge of yourself and others.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Author's Republic
Length: 6H 29Min
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days