A Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family
A Sane Woman's Guide to Raising a Large Family0 0 5 Scritto da: Mary Ostyn
Written from the experienced perspective of a mother of ten kids, both biological and adopted, this smart, encouraging guide to the large-family lifestyle answers such important questions as:
• Can a mother effectively parent multiple children without drowning in sheer neediness?
• How can a moderate income stretch to include more children?
• How can you make the most of the limited space in your home?
• What are some ideas for handling mountains of laundry?
• How can you preserve time for yourself and your marriage?
• How can you juggle activities and prioritize purchases?
• How do you encourage good relationships between siblings?
Whether your idea of big is three kids or ten, you’ll find plenty of tips to manage the day-to-day distractions—and enjoy the blessing of a large, loving family.
Più informazioniEditore: Gibbs Smith