Passionate Readers3,81 48 5 Scritto da: Pernille Ripp Letto da: Kitty Hendrix
You'll learn how to . . .
- Use your own reading identity to create powerful reading experiences for all students
- Empower your students and their reading experience by focusing on your physical classroom environment
- Create and maintain an enticing, well-organized, easy-to-use classroom library;
- Build a learning community filled with choice and student ownership; and
- Guide students to further develop their own reading identity to cement them as life-long, invested readers.
Throughout the book, Pernille opens up about her own trials and errors as a teacher and what she's learned along the way. She also shares a wide variety of practical tools that you can use in your own classroom, including a reader profile sheet, conferring sheet, classroom library letter to parents, and much more. These tools are available as eResources to help you build your own classroom of passionate readers.
Più informazioniEditore: Tantor Audio
Durata: 6H 57Min