- 3 Recensioni
- 4H 28Min
ADHD Workbook for Adults: Essential Strategies for Thriving with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Conquer Chaos & Emotions to Get the Best from Your BrainScritto da: Jessica Gray Letto da: Andrea Webster Audio
Still struggling with the effects of having ADHD?Do you start each day determined to get organised and end each day feeling defeated? Do you often feel as if your life is out of control, and that it is impossible to meet demands?Do memory lapses and inattention interfere with your routine, preventing you from achieving a happy life?
Don't get overwhelmed by ADHD symptoms. Learn how your brain works, and how to avoid it standing in the way of your happiness.
Life can be a challenge for any adult, but if you find yourself constantly overwhelmed, disorganised, forgetful and late, you may have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Here's a taste of what you will learn from this manual:
• What ADHD is and its effects on daily life along with strategies to live better.
• The Causes and Mechanisms of ADHD.
• Diagnosis and Types of ADHD.
• Methods for improving memory, focus and organisation.
• Getting along in relationships in the family and at work.
• Achieving balance by analysing your own strengths and weaknesses.
• Exercises to practice every day.
Many people could spend their entire lives thinking that they were a failure, having no idea that is a consequence of untreated ADHD.
If action is not taken immediately, people living with this condition will end up having to settle for relationships made up of distances, misunderstandings and difficulties in organising a peaceful life.
Don’t let ADHD symptoms hold you back. Exploit the hidden potential of your brain and live a better life!