The dark side is waiting…
Fish N’ Chips lead a curious traveler to a sinister island, where the residents are more than they seem. Forbidden occult knowledge strands a pair of friends in a terrifying nexus of evil. And an ancient ice storm forces a wandering tribe to choose between following a bloodthirsty shaman, or the glowing lights in the sky…
Venture into new realms of terror with Scare Street’s latest bone-chilling collection. This spine-tingling volume contains fifteen ghastly tales of horror and the paranormal. More than enough to while away the hours, as you lose yourself in the shadows of the night.
The deeper you plunge into this realm of terror, the farther away the real world seems. But don’t worry… just turn the page and stay a bit longer.
We’re sure you’ll be able to find your way back. Just listen for the screams in the darkness.
And pray they aren’t your own…
This volume contains the following:
1. The Fish'r Men by David Turton
2. The Faces at the Window by Bob Johnston
3. From the Ashes by Bryan Wolford
4. The Neighbors by Peter Cronsberry
5. The Ferryman by Nicholas Paschall
6. Slug by Matias Travieso-Diaz
7. Folsom Lake by Karl Melton
8. Obsidian by Richard Beauchamp
9. Edward's Couch by Robert Douglas
10. What Lovely Petunias by Mark Towse
11. The Delirium of Negation by Justin Boote
12. I Just Write the Damned Thing by Samuel Thomas Fraser
13. A Clearing by Sam Lesek
14. Northern Lights by Drew Starling
15. Wind Chimes by Ron Ripley