Kid (and parent) pleasing dinner recipes for busy, hungry households!
Every parent knows that school nights can be hectic and challenging. Between sports practices, piano lessons, and homework, it’s easy for dinner to become an afterthought. School Night is the solution for inspiration and expert advice, with more than fifty recipes—including make-ahead options—for delicious, nourishing, quick, and easy dinners for your family any night of the week. You’ll find: • Sheet-pan dinners like Roasted Chicken with Beets, Greens, and Apples
• Make-aheads like Broccoli, Salami, and Provolone Stromboli
• Minimal-ingredient meals like Skirt Steak with Avocado and Tomatoes
• Meatless-Monday ideas like Thai Pumpkin Curry
• Breakfast-for-dinner options like Scoopable Huevos Rancheros with Tomatillo Sauce
• Delicious desserts like Nutella and Mini-Marshmallow Panini