Grow your garden—and make candles, potpourri, tinctures, wind chimes, birdhouses and much more.
Gardening grounds us in nature, connecting us to Mother Earth and all she provides—even if your garden is just a hanging basket of cherry tomatoes or a windowsill filled with herb pots. It can also bring out our creative side—and in this book, lifelong gardener and bestselling author Becca Anderson combines her love of crafting and of gardening to present a collection of inspired DIY ideas.
Along with tips on growing flowers, herbs and veggies, there are dozens of how-tos in this delightful guide for making candles, potpourri, bath salts, essential oils, floral waters, tinctures, liquors, pickles, jams, and even fountains, birdhouses, and fairy doors. You’ll learn: • Time-tested gardening secrets
• How to garden in big and small spaces
• Recipes for home-grown vegetables and fruits
• How to preserve and ferment
• How to make DIY garden decorations and fixtures
• Anderson’s own gardening stories that will inspire, motivate, and lift the spirit