- Brak opinii
- Literatura Faktu
- Czas trwania
- 3H 16M
Bushcraft: A Guide to Surviving in Dangerous Situations, Essential Tools, and Skills for Emergencies, Plus How to Elude Pursuers and Evade CaptureAutor: Ray E Reeves Czyta: Jason Belvill Audiobook
The Best Outdoor Survival Tips Everyone Should Know to Find Shelter in The Woods Without Professional Gear And Prior Knowledge
To survive, you need practical bushcraft skills passed from one generation onto the next. You need to know how to protect yourself from the elements, how to keep predators away, where to seek food and water.
Surprisingly, young people lack all the essential skills required to survive in the wild. Our urbanized, detached lifestyles have made us forget basics like tying knots, starting a fire and distilling water to keep us safe.
Anyone can benefit from the basic bushcraft skills and experiences to survive a disaster or an emergency.
In Bushcraft, you will discover:
top 3 causes of wilderness fatalities • and how to reduce each of the risks
• The rule of threes – a powerful survival strategy that makes all the difference between life and death
• Why bears, wolves and other predators aren’t the biggest risk you’ll face in the wilderness
15 essential bushcraft tools • to address any kind of situation
• Native wisdom: learning to hunt, fish and forage without modern conveniences and supplies
• Why believing the common wilderness myths will get you killed
• The one life-threatening mistake newbies make when trying to find clean drinking water
5 ways to start a fire • without matches
• 8 practical shelter types that will save your life and protect you from the elements
• Practical steps anyone can follow to find help in an emergency
• First aid basics – can you clean a wound without disinfectants (the answer is YES!)
And much more!
If you want to optimize your chances of survival in every possible situation, scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button now.