- 4 Oceny
- Literatura Faktu
CubaAutor: Sarah Cameron E-book
From its ramshackle mansions and retro motors to stunning white beaches and fine cigars, Cuba's unique culture is one of extremes. Footprint’s Cuba Handbook will guide you from the faded colonial splendour of Old Havana to pristine diving reefs and vibrant, eclectic towns.
* Great coverage of the activities and sights on this island rich in history and culture
* Loaded with information and suggestions on how to get off the beaten track, from hiking in the Sierra Maestra to the idyllic sands of María la Gorda
* Includes comprehensive information on everything from transport and practicalities to politics, culture & landscape
* Plus all the usual accommodation, eating and drinking listings for every budget
* Full-colour planning section to inspire you and help you find the best experiences
* Personal recommendations from the author on everything from rum, rumba and salsa to diving, hiking and architecture
From dancing at the liveliest fiestas to exploring key sites of the Revolution, Footprint’s fully updated 6th edition will help you navigate this fascinating destination.