Whoever said children are a bundle of joy perhaps never had a colicky and ever crying new born that never goes for more than a few minutes without crying. Perhaps they didn't have a child who just never seems to spend more than 30 minutes to 1 hour sleeping. Having such a child can suck out any joy of parenting from even the most motivated of parents. And considering that children are just so demanding, it can feel like a helpless situation to be in, as the demands just never stop.
Sometimes you just want to take a break from it all and disappear, even if for a few minutes or hours, to re-energize, to reflect on your life, to just be alone and enjoy the moment.
How do you even find the space and time to do that when you have the kind of children that no one ever wants to have—those that cry all the time, never sleep, are too clingy, seem always tired and irritated?
How do you get your little one to calm down when he/she is highly irritable and be able to sleep longer without a fuss and without doing something that you feel guilty about?
If you have these and other related questions, let me let you in on a secret: there is another way of getting your new born to sleep longer, to be less irritable and to stop crying excessively.
And this book will show you exactly how to go about it.
A report in Questia demonstrated that young babies cry approximately 1 ½ to 2 hours a day, and that improving their sleep can help reduce their crying. And another study published in 2017 in "Brain & Language" showed that infants were better at remembering new words if they slept right after hearing them, which suggests that sleep improves language encoding and retention.
You see, raising a happy baby doesn't have to be difficult.
In fact, it's easier than you think.
Here is just a tiny fraction of what you'll discover:
- How to ensure that your new born baby gets enough sleep
- How to enforce good sleeping habits into your child
- What experts say about sleep and a baby's happiness
- The relationship between sleep and your baby's happiness
- How to soothe your baby when it is feeling restless
- Why taking care of your child's hygiene is important, including practical tips
- Whether breastfeeding or bottle-feeding is better for a healthier, happier child
- How nutrition affects your baby, and which foods you ought to feed it before going to sleep
- Why children cry when going to school and what you can do about it
- Powerful tips to help your baby overcome external factors that could be affecting their sleep
And much, much more!
Take a second to imagine how you'll feel once your baby grows into a healthy, happy child, and how your family and friends will react when they see the bubbly little person they've come into.
So even if you're frustrated with your baby's constant crying without any apparent cause, you can achieve happiness with Happiest Baby.
Indeed, your seemingly complicated problem may have a very simple solution!
And everything is laid out in easy to follow, beginner friendly style to help you start applying the information contained in the book without needing any external assistance!