Negotiation without fear, for everyone, everywhere
Nicknamed “the negotiator” as a child, Fotini Iconomopoulos has been honing her skills her entire life. As a sought-after expert, for more than a decade she’s been empowering Fortune 500 executives and their teams to achieve their objectives, guiding them through high-stakes scenarios in industries such as consumer packaged goods, retail, professional services, energy, telecommunications, tech and finance. Now for the first time, Iconomopoulos shares her simple and innovative strategies, debunks common negotiation myths and explains why effective negotiation does not follow a one-size fits all/art of the deal approach.
In Say Less, Get More you’ll find out how to:
- Assess where your situation falls on the negotiation spectrum so you can adjust your tactics accordingly
- Understand who you are negotiating with, their background and their goals, in order to develop your approach
- Determine your starting position, your final outcome and a strategy to get there
- Manage the negotiation process, overcome obstacles and find common ground
- Communicate effectively in any scenario, including learning what to say and when to say it if you can’t reach a deal
- Develop and foster excellent client relationships and networks
Once you are armed with Iconomopoulos’s sensible strategies and proven advice, you’ll be able to confidently get what you want in business and in life.