- Brak opinii
- Biznes i ekonomia
- Czas trwania
- 6H 10M
What Customers Hate: Drive Fast and Scalable Growth by Eliminating the Things that Drive Away BusinessAutor: Nicholas Webb Czyta: James Foster Audiobook
This book will teach you how to eliminate what customers hate and lead your market and customer satisfaction.
Whether you’re selling to consumers or business-to-business (B2B), perfection in the marketplace does not exist. When making buying decisions, customers are faced with an array of imperfect choices. The best organizations in the world are not only delivering great customer experience, but they’re also taking steps to proactively avoid the things that customers hate. These companies have learned that if you can eliminate what customers hate, you will instantly become the best option in your market.
No company, brand, or service enjoys 100 percent love. There will always be some degree of hate in the mix. Hate is a source of friction, and if there is too much friction, the process of moving products and services— regardless of their high quality—into the hands of customers will grind to a halt.
What Customers Hate will show you how to avoid the common pitfalls that have damaged some of the best organizations, and best teams in the world, and how to change the philosophical view of customer experience so you can learn that customer experience is actually an innovation activity. This customer experience playbook will give you actionable takeaways that include:
• How to turn an upset customer into a customer for life, in five easy steps.
• Why “haters” will determine your organization’s growth and profitability.
• How to thrive in the “experience economy.”
• The importance of the five-touch journey mapping.
• The impact of hate-love personification.
• How to turn your customers into “Evangelists.”
• The power of: Attraction, Promotion, Retention, and Avoiding Deflection.
• The secrets of the best organizations in the world.
This book is the product of many years of front-line work with some of the top brands in the world and their customers. Set aside the theories and concepts, this is the playbook you need. You’ll find that this approach will make it fast and easy to drive scalable growth, profitability, and most importantly, customer happiness.