Conversations with Horace & Socrates
Conversations with Horace & Socrates4.0 1 5 Author: Kevin Brookes
- Does the prospect of dying frighten you?
- Are you lonely or feel alone?
- Do you ever ask, 'Why am I here?'
- Have you been bullied or sexually abused?
- Do you wonder what happens to all the corrupt people when they die?
- What happens to murderers when they die, Heaven or Hell?
- Does religion meet your spiritual needs?
- What do YOU think God thinks about abortion?
- What do YOU think God thinks about homosexuality?
- What would make you totally happy, relaxed and content?
The answers to all of these issues and our inner most worries are answered in this tiny book
Answered not by the author, but by two great men, Horace and Socrates. Both towering men from ancient history but still, very much alive in Spirit.
More info about the ebookPublisher: Kevin Brookes
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days