Instant Forgiveness3.5 2 5 Author: The INSTANT-Series Narrator: The INSTANT-Series
Remember all those people have who have ever upset, offended, or harmed you, whether it was physically or emotionally, and you just can't seen to let it go. This could have been a random stranger, past relationship, or even worse...you live and have to interact around them everyday like at home or work.
This unwillingness to let things go is not only controlling you, but eating you up alive deep down inside, and you want it to stop! Yet, you just can't seen to unburden yourself of these harbored negative emotions. Don't give them more power to do any more harm than they already have!
You're robbing yourself of positive energy and focus that could be used for more productive priorities other than on those particular individuals who have at some point hurt you, either intentionally or even accidentally.
Is that how you want go on living, which is not the life of your own, but that of being controlled by these strings of grudges from these puppet masters of infliction?
Then be the bigger person. Be willing to forgive and forget.
Within "Instant Forgiveness":
* How to confront and reconcile with those who inflicted pain to you, to not only let go of your emotional burdens but help them let go of theirs.
* How to start each and every day rejuvenated from all negative energies, with the step-by-step process of doing "emotional detoxification."
* How to keep yourself set on your path in life, without thinking nor getting deterred by the emotional baggage of the past.
* How to allow the toughest form of forgiveness in your heart, for somebody responsible for the loss of someone close to you.
* Plus, custom practical "how-to" strategies, techniques, applications and exercises to forgive others as well as yourself.
...and much more.
Forgiveness is more than about freeing yourself and moving on. It's about being cleansed and reborn to be better than who you were.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Instant Series Publication
Stories make the world a better place - Listen and read whenever you want.
Read and listen to as many books as you like! There is no limit to how many and how much book you can listen to. Download books offline, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't think you would like to listen to. Listen to your first audiobook!Free trial for 14 days