The Success Principles
The Success Principles4,54 366 5 Scritto da: Jack Canfield Letto da: Jack Canfield
Read by the author.
• Greater levels of performance and achievement are attainable by anyone. This audiobook offers the proven self-empowerment tools and time-tested performance strategies that are the basis for personal and professional success.
• Jack Canfield has become the author of over 50 best-selling books by following these principles – here he reveals how they can help you to take on greater challenges, produce break-through results and achieve undreamed-of success.
• With the Ten-Step Action Plan you will learn how to:
– Take responsibility for your life
– Set goals and manage time
– Invest in developing knowledge and core skills
– Face up to what isn’t working and stay motivated
– Focus on your unique abilities
– Transcend other people’s limiting opinions
and much more.
• Decide what you want, believe you deserve it and practise the principles, and with these powerful new habits you can experience astonishing opportunities and extraordinary results in all aspects of your life, from your career to your relationships.
This audio is abridged and as such covers a selection of principles covered in the book. To read all the principles you may wish to purchase a copy of the book.
Più informazioniEditore: HarperCollins
Durata: 6H 25Min