Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing The Uncommon
Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing The Uncommon4.4 390 5 YAZAN(LAR): Joe Dispenza SESLENDİREN(LER): Adam Boyce
Readers will learn that we are, quite literally supernatural by nature if given the proper knowledge and instruction, and when we learn how to apply that information through various meditations, we should experience a greater expression of our creative abilities; that we have the capacity to tune in to frequencies beyond our material world and receive more orderly coherent streams of consciousness and energy; that we can intentionally change our brain chemistry to initiate profoundly mystical transcendental experiences; and how, if we do this enough times, we can develop the skill of creating a more efficient, balanced, healthy body, a more unlimited mind, and greater access to the realms of spiritual truth. Topics include:
* Demystifying the body’s 7 energy centers and how you can balance them to heal
* How to free yourself from the past by reconditioning your body to a new mind
* How you can create reality in the generous present moment by changing your energy
* The difference between third-dimension creation and fifth-dimension creation
* The secret science of the pineal gland and its role in accessing mystical realms of reality
* The distinction between Space-Time vs. Time-Space realities
And much more...
Note: To access the book diagrams please visit: http://www.drjoedispenza.com/bsn
SESLİ KİTAP HAKKINDA DAHA FAZLASIYayınevi: Author's Republic
Yayın Tarihi: 2018-06-29
Süre: 14Saat 6Dak
STORYTEL'DE HER ZAMAN SENİ BEKLEYEN İYİ BİR KİTAP VAR.
Storytel dünyasında sınır yok! İstediğin kitabı, istediğin kadar dinleyebilirsin. Cihazına indirdiğin sesli kitaplar, internet bağlantısına ihtiyacın olmadan, çevrimdışı olarak yanında. Zengin kütüphanemizde her yaştan, her insan için mutlaka bir kitap var. Storytel; akıllı telefonundaki en iyi kitap deneyimi.İLK 14 GÜN ÜCRETSİZ