Developed by two Harvard brain experts-a scientific, accessible approach to achieving success by retraining your brain to win.
Ever wonder why some people seem blessed with success? In fact, everyone is capable of winning in life-you just need to develop the right brain for it.
In The Winner's Brain, Drs. Jeff Brown and Mark Fenske use cutting-edge neuroscience to identify the secrets of those who succeed no matter what-and demonstrate how little it has to do with IQ or upbringing. Through simple everyday practices, Brown and Fenske explain how to unlock the brain's hidden potential by establishing:
• Balance: Make emotions work in your favor
• Bounce: Create a failure-resistant brain
• Opportunity Radar: Spot hot prospects previously hidden by problems
• Focus Laser: Lock into what's important
• Effort Accelerator: Cultivate the drive to win
Along the way, they introduce you to dozens of interesting people who possess “win factors” (like the inventor of Whac-A-Mole) and share surprising information (like why you should never take a test while wearing red). The Winner's Brain will not only give you an edge-it'll motivate you to pursue your personal and professional dreams.