How to influence people and become a master of persuasion
How to influence people and become a master of persuasion0 0 5 Author: John Clark Narrator: Andrea Nelson, Byron Armstrong
Recent scientific studies have demonstrated one intriguing fact: people can be influenced to do nearly anything, under the right circumstances. In the famous Stanford Prison Experiment of 1971, researchers found that without the use of force or even suggestion, participants could be influenced to behave in a highly unusual manner. Due to external influences alone, test subjects were compelled to behave outside of their true personalities, as a response to a well-designed trigger.
In How to Influence People & Become a Master of Persuasion, you’ll discover:
• Eight highly-effective strategies to trick anyone into your desired outcome (By studying each method in depth, you’ll learn how to have the upper hand in every situation!)
• Six powerful manipulation techniques to help you take what you want without aggression.
• Expert-known psychological theories to help you penetrate the mind of absolutely ANYONE.
• How to stop being overpowered by colleagues and superiors.
• The secret to mastering the art of subtlety and NEVER getting caught.
• Essential tips to decode body language and INSTANTLY read anyone like an open book.
• How to recognize the six types of people most likely to say ‘YES’ (And the four steps you MUST take to ensure they do!)
And much, much more…
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a free chapter from Dark Psychology: Proven Manipulation Techniques to Influence Human Psychology because why stop here? Learn how you can take your new skills to an even higher level.
If you’re ready to unleash your full potential as a master of persuasion, and finally make the transition from ‘overpowered’ to ‘powerful, ’ then all you have to do is scroll up and click ‘Add to Cart’ now.
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Author's Republic
Length: 3H 26Min
Stories make the world a better place - Listen and read whenever you want.
Read and listen to as many books as you like! There is no limit to how many and how much book you can listen to. Download books offline, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't think you would like to listen to. Listen to your first audiobook!Free trial for 14 days