Your Guide to Health: Menopause: Practical Information and Advice to Keep You Healthy
Your Guide to Health: Menopause: Practical Information and Advice to Keep You Healthy0 0 5 Author: Kate Bracy
Written by a health care expert with a technical review by a leading gynecologist, Your Guide to Health – Menopause, completely updated and revised, is chock full of new information on: • Hormone therapies, hormone replacement, and hormone delivery systems
• Ways to address abnormal bleeding, hysterectomy, and removal of ovaries
• Methods of coping with related health issues like decreased libido and depression
• Up-to-date information on menopause and osteoporosis
• Treatment options such as exercises emphasizing "core" routines like Pilates
• Medicare, insurance/pharmaceutical plans, and more.
With this authoritative guide, you can live your life to the fullest-before, during, and throughout menopause.
More info about the ebookPublisher: Everything
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days