Understanding Type 2 Diabetes
Understanding Type 2 Diabetes5 1 5 Author: Merlin Thomas
In ‘Understanding Type 2 Diabetes’, Professor Merlin Thomas of the renowned Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute clearly explains:
• What diabetes is and how it comes about.
• What is the right diet for someone with diabetes, and how to achieve it.
• How exercise can improve and maintain your health.
• The medical aspects of diabetes care, including the best ways to control your waistline, blood glucose, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
• How to prevent and treat the major complications of diabetes.
Having diabetes is not easy. But its management needn’t be complex or complicated. With ‘Understanding Type 2 Diabetes’ to guide you, you’ll soon realise that successfully managing diabetes is not only feasible but is also essential.
More info about the ebookPublisher: Exisle Publishing
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days