Public Speaking to Win
Public Speaking to Win4.04 175 5 Author: Mitch Horowitz, Dale Carnegie & Associates Narrator: Mitch Horowitz
With Confidence and Power
- In a Special Condensed Edition
Here is Dale Carnegie's master class on how to speak so that people listen, available in a compact forty minutes. If you want to deliver effective sales presentations, influence clients and customers, and speak persuasively on any topic, Public Speaking to Win! is your key to success. You will discover:
• What REALLY grabs your listeners' attention.
• How to establish intimacy with your audience.
• How to win people's confidence.
• The one vital ingredient to a powerful talk.
• How to speak in a natural, easygoing manner.
• How to open and close your talk.
• How to move your listeners to action.
Abridged and introduced by PEN Award-winning historian Mitch Horowitz, Public Speaking to Win! provides the full insight of Dale Carnegie's original guidebook, in one concise, unforgettable lesson.
The Condensed Classics Library
“40 Minutes to a New You”
More information about the audiobook:Publisher: Gildan Media
Always have a good book lined up - Listen and read whenever you want
Read and listen to as many books as you like! Download books offline, listen to several books continuously, choose stories for your kids, or try out a book that you didn't thought you would like to listen to. The best book experience you'd ever had.Free trial for 14 days