The Little Book of Sideways Markets
The Little Book of Sideways Markets4,03 33 5 Höfundur: Vitally Katsenelson Lesari: Erik Synnestvedt
In The Little Book of Sideways Markets, respected value investor and author Vitaliy Katsenelson show you how to survive a stagnant market that's neither bull nor bear but instead what he calls a cowardly lion-it displays occasional bursts of bravado but is ultimately overcome by fear.
Katsenelson, known for the commonsense principles he has written frequently about in the Financial Times, Bloomberg, Businessweek and elsewhere, decodes the theories and cuts to the chase with practical and timely strategies for how you can survive and thrive during the sideways market-a state of affairs, by the way, we should expect for the next decade.
He'll show you:
• Why your investments will stall in neutral and what to do about it
• Why, despite its place as the Rodney Dangerfield of investing, you should treat mean reversion with respect
• Why Tevye was a rich man-and what you can learn from his purchase of Golde, the cow
• How the dire state of economic affairs in China and Japan will impact your investments, and what to do about it
• The three crucial concepts of value investing-Quality, Growth, and Valuation
• How focus on process, boring as it may sound, leads to success
• Why you should become a born-again value investor
• How to break bad habits and find, buy and sell stocks in a sideways market
Making progress in a sideways market is difficult, but the lively and entertaining Little Book of Sideways Markets will help you triumph even when the market is stalled.
Meiri upplýsingar um hljóðbókina:Útgefandi: Gildan Media
Lengd: 5Klst. 13Mín
Hafðu alltaf góða bók við höndina - hlustaðu og lestu hvar og hvenær sem er
Lestu og hlustaðu á eins margar bækur og þú vilt! Vistaðu bækurnar á tækið fyrir ferðalögin, hlustaðu til skiptis á aðrar bækur, veldu sögur fyrir börnin þín og finndu næstu uppáhalds bókina þína. Með Storytel ertu ávallt með heilt bókasafn í vasanum.Prófaðu frítt í 14 daga