How to Write a Book This Weekend, Even If You Flunked English Like I Did
How to Write a Book This Weekend, Even If You Flunked English Like I Did3,47 70 5 Höfundur: Vic Johnson Lesari: Wes Talbot
It's easier than you think!
Best-selling author Vic Johnson actually wrote this book in a weekend to prove how easy it is. And he gives you step-by-step detail of everything he did, including the resources he uses to turn out content-rich books in no time at all.
How To Write a Book This Weekend is a perfect strategy for first-time book writers who have been discouraged by the thought of pounding out words for months at a time.
Inside these pages you'll learn:
* Where to find idea “factories” that allow you to “crowdsource” the hottest trending topics.
* The little-known secrets used by a 19th century Russian immigrant to sell over 100 million print books.
* The “can't fail” method of choosing a title that makes your book irresistible to prospective buyers.
* A “backdoor” Google code that will instantly reveal a treasure trove of valuable research material for your book.
* The magic method that eliminates writers block and produces top quality content in a fraction of the time of other methods.
Please note: This method has had proven success on many occasions when applied to non-fiction books. It may or may not be useful for fiction writers.
Meiri upplýsingar um hljóðbókina:Útgefandi: Gildan Media
Lengd: 1Klst. 34Mín
Hafðu alltaf góða bók við höndina - hlustaðu og lestu hvar og hvenær sem er
Lestu og hlustaðu á eins margar bækur og þú vilt! Vistaðu bækurnar á tækið fyrir ferðalögin, hlustaðu til skiptis á aðrar bækur, veldu sögur fyrir börnin þín og finndu næstu uppáhalds bókina þína. Með Storytel ertu ávallt með heilt bókasafn í vasanum.Prófaðu frítt í 14 daga