Make Great-Tasting One-Pot Meals With Your Slow Cooker And With Just 5 Ingredients!
Are You Too Busy To Cook? Tired Of Eating Unhealthy Takeouts? Or Does The Thought Of Going Home To Cook With A Long List Of Ingredient After A Busy Day Out Bother You?
Well… it’s time to sit back and let your slow cooker work its magic! With your slow cooker, you do not need a frying pan, oven or even complicated recipes. You can save time, energy and money using just five ingredients to cook yummy and nourishing meals that your friends and family will love.
You can go home and be guaranteed of a one-pot ready-to-eat warm and tasty meal. The only thing required of you is to put in all the ingredients in the morning, set your slow cooker, leave to work and arrive home to enjoy nourishing meals. Additionally, if you plan to leave home early in the morning, you can go to sleep knowing your slow-cooker is getting that filling breakfast meal ready for you.
The good news is that slow-cooked recipes taste amazing regardless of what you are cooking and they do not require your 100% attention all the time. It saves you a whole lot of your time and you can be doing several other tasks while your meal is being prepared.
In this book are 105 recipes that include: breakfasts, chicken and turkey recipes, beef recipes, pork recipes, fish and seafood, soups, vegetables, sides, desserts and more. All the recipes use five ingredients or less to cook. Kindly note that salt, pepper, water and cooking spray are not counted as ingredients.
• Helpful tips on slow cookers, slow cooking and lots more.
• Easy to prepare breakfast recipes like the Healthy Apple Oatmeal.
• Wholesome beef recipes like the Curry Stew Beef
• Mouth-watering chicken like the Aromatic Citrus Chicken
• Succulent turkey recipes like Turkey’s Shepherd Pie
• Delicious pork dishes like the Slow Cooker Chutney Ham
• Healthy fish recipes like the Crockpot Garlic Butter Tilapia
• Delectable vegetarian meals like Bean In Mango Salsa
• Scrumptious desserts like the Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake
So get started with these recipes, they are simply too good to be put off! Bon appétit!