- 210 Umsagnir
Public Speaking to WinHöfundur: Mitch Horowitz, Dale Carnegie & Associates Lesari: Mitch Horowitz Hljóðbók
The Unparalleled Classic on Speaking
With Confidence and Power
- In a Special Condensed Edition
Here is Dale Carnegie's master class on how to speak so that people listen, available in a compact forty minutes. If you want to deliver effective sales presentations, influence clients and customers, and speak persuasively on any topic, Public Speaking to Win! is your key to success. You will discover:
• What REALLY grabs your listeners' attention.
• How to establish intimacy with your audience.
• How to win people's confidence.
• The one vital ingredient to a powerful talk.
• How to speak in a natural, easygoing manner.
• How to open and close your talk.
• How to move your listeners to action.
Abridged and introduced by PEN Award-winning historian Mitch Horowitz, Public Speaking to Win! provides the full insight of Dale Carnegie's original guidebook, in one concise, unforgettable lesson.
The Condensed Classics Library
“40 Minutes to a New You”