- 79 Umsagnir
- 10Klst. 6Mín
The Secrets of Successful Selling HabitsHöfundur: Zig Ziglar, Tom Ziglar Lesari: Zig Ziglar Hljóðbók og Rafbók
Get coached by the master - Zig Ziglar - in what he calls "the proud profession!"
Zig Ziglar has been called the man who helped turn selling into a profession to be proud of. In this important book, Zig will teach you:
– How to relate best to your customer
– The importance of maintaining a positive attitude
– The importance of servicing your accounts
– 25 successful sales habits you must develop
– Why if you're good at selling, it's the most secure job you'll ever find
– Effective use of the phone and other technology in sales
– How to turn objections into sales
– The secrets of great sales presentations
– And much more!
Nobody can make a career in selling sound better than Zig Ziglar can. That's because he sincerely believes in his product. When he tells you it's the best career known to man, he really believes it. Once you've experienced this inspiring presentation from Zig Ziglar, you will too!