- 33 Umsagnir
80/20 Running: The Ultimate Guide to the Art of Running, Discover How Running Can Help You Improve Your Fitness, Lose Weight and Improve Your Overall HealthHöfundur: M.R. Zerf Lesari: Marcus Mulenga Hljóðbók
80/20 Running: The Ultimate Guide to the Art of Running, Discover How Running Can Help You Improve Your Fitness, Lose Weight and Improve Your Overall Health
It is no secret that most people nowadays are living unhealthy lifestyles. Obesity and its associated diseases are rampant nowadays. Fortunately, there are a lot of people realizing their unhealthy ways and wanting to lose weight. Although there are numerous weight-loss strategies, tips, and advice out there today, the best solution is actually the simplest one -- running.
This audiobook will teach you all the important information about running. It will teach you how to fall in love with running and how to make it work for you. By learning all the amazing benefits of running, you will be motivated to make it a part of your life. It will help you see the big picture and see that running is not just for losing weight but for improved overall health and quality of life.
This audiobook will discuss the following topics in-depth:
- The Top Health Benefits of Running - It's Not Just About Weight Loss!
- Why Aren't You Running Yet? Overcoming Obstacles and Becoming a Runner
- Your Running Kit - Crucial Clothes and Accessories For Getting More From Runs
- Choosing The Right Shows for Your Gait and Avoiding Injury
- Correct Running Technique Explained
- How to Lose Weight With Running
- HIIT vs Steady State Cardio
- Marathon Training 101
- Advanced Techniques - Fasted Cardio, Trail Running, Resistance, and Going Barefoot
- A Recipe for Running Success
Most people have the notion that running is very difficult and grueling but this is not the case. Even if you only decide to run a few times a week, it would have a significant impact on your weight and overall health.
If you want to know everything about running and all its benefits for your health and well-being, scroll up and Listen now.