How to influence people and become a master of persuasion
How to influence people and become a master of persuasion0 0 5 Höfundur: John Clark Lesari: Andrea Nelson, Byron Armstrong
Recent scientific studies have demonstrated one intriguing fact: people can be influenced to do nearly anything, under the right circumstances. In the famous Stanford Prison Experiment of 1971, researchers found that without the use of force or even suggestion, participants could be influenced to behave in a highly unusual manner. Due to external influences alone, test subjects were compelled to behave outside of their true personalities, as a response to a well-designed trigger.
In How to Influence People & Become a Master of Persuasion, you’ll discover:
• Eight highly-effective strategies to trick anyone into your desired outcome (By studying each method in depth, you’ll learn how to have the upper hand in every situation!)
• Six powerful manipulation techniques to help you take what you want without aggression.
• Expert-known psychological theories to help you penetrate the mind of absolutely ANYONE.
• How to stop being overpowered by colleagues and superiors.
• The secret to mastering the art of subtlety and NEVER getting caught.
• Essential tips to decode body language and INSTANTLY read anyone like an open book.
• How to recognize the six types of people most likely to say ‘YES’ (And the four steps you MUST take to ensure they do!)
And much, much more…
As a FREE bonus, you’ll also receive a free chapter from Dark Psychology: Proven Manipulation Techniques to Influence Human Psychology because why stop here? Learn how you can take your new skills to an even higher level.
If you’re ready to unleash your full potential as a master of persuasion, and finally make the transition from ‘overpowered’ to ‘powerful, ’ then all you have to do is scroll up and click ‘Add to Cart’ now.
Meiri upplýsingar um hljóðbókina:Útgefandi: Author's Republic
Lengd: 3Klst. 26Mín
Hafðu alltaf góða bók við höndina - hlustaðu og lestu hvar og hvenær sem er
Lestu og hlustaðu á eins margar bækur og þú vilt! Vistaðu bækurnar á tækið fyrir ferðalögin, hlustaðu til skiptis á aðrar bækur, veldu sögur fyrir börnin þín og finndu næstu uppáhalds bókina þína. Með Storytel ertu ávallt með heilt bókasafn í vasanum.Prófaðu frítt í 14 daga